Yes, you can prevent attendees from messaging specific participants in ConnexMe:
Go to evenium.com
Click the Login button or Click My Events if you’re already logged in
Click on the name of the event underneath the I organize section to enter the back office.
Click Participants located on the purple bar
Click the last name of the participant you want to hide
Click Advanced Options
Check the Block Private Messages (No Recipients) box
Click Save at the bottom of the page
To prevent multiple attendees from contacting specific attendees:
- Go to evenium.com
- Click on the "Login" button or on "My Events" if you are already connected.
- Click on the event name under the "I'm organizing" section to enter the back office.
- Click Participants located on the purple bar
- Check the box next to the names of the participants you want to prevent from contacting other participants
- Click Modify on the top of the page
- Select ConnexMe
- On the drop down underneath block private messages, click Yes
- Click Update to save your changes